|Posted on May 29, 2012 at 9:00 PM|
Peaceful Heart Meditation
• Sit comfortably in a place where you will not be disturbed. You may choose to have soothing music playing softly.
• Set your intention that you are working with God Creator and your High Self/Soul and that you are open to accepting wisdom and guidance for your highest and best good.
• Close your eyes; begin to focus on your breath, inhale and exhale at a comfortable pace for yourself. Allow your body to sink into the chair, as you become more and more relaxed. Continue to breathe and allow yourself to just, “be in this moment”, breath after breath. As you breathe, feel your head, then neck, shoulders, chest, back, hips, bottom, thighs, legs and feet as they release stress and tension. Your body may feel heavy, that is alright.
• Silently acknowledge your connection to Divinity and your High Self/Soul. Visualize this energy streaming down to you entering through the top of your head, working its way through your entire body; you are working in harmony with your divine essence. Stay here as long as you like.
• When ready picture the Divine Energy entering you, blending and melding with your aura and your physical body; your total being. You may picture colors, shapes, sensations. Allow yourself to “feel” being filled up with this Divine Energy and allow yourself to release anything that no longer serves your highest and best good. Calm and comfort is yours now.
• When ready picture or feel your heart. Envision your heart being completely washed and wrapped in Divine light and love. Allow any pain, anger or fear that is within your heart, or in any aspect of you, to be released. Intend that you release these feelings and or memories. Take your time. Stay with this as long as you need to.
• Breathe and continue to accept and release. You are cleansing and balancing all of your energies with the support from The Divine. During the meditation you may drift off, unaware of your physical self. That is fine.
• Bring your awareness back when you are ready to. As you are able to, gently open your eyes and exhale as deeply as possible, releasing all that does not serve your highest good. Breathe and allow yourself to regain full consciousness and physical awareness.
• Sit in your stillness and be aware of how calm, relaxed and whole (wellbeing) that you feel. Thank God Creator and yourself for taking the time to be one in spirit.
• Rise slowly when you are ready; consuming water is beneficial now.
• You may wish to journal your experience.
Blessings to you.