|Posted on June 2, 2011 at 10:43 AM|
Thank you for this opportunity to speak with you once again. We would like to discuss today the concept of living your truth, as a key to your happiness, peace of mind and overall wellbeing. Living your truth makes one authentic. Living your truth empowers you to live the principles that you believe in. Living these beliefs that:
* You are one with God – Divine Source. You are always connected to all of life, from human beings to the plants, animals, rocks on earth to the stars in the heavens. Who you are and what you do does affect you and the world.
* You are here to love and have relationships with God, yourself, all humans and all that is here, to grow spiritually as a soul.
* You are never alone. You have much support and guidance always available to you. God- Divine Source, Angels, guides, Master Teachers, your human counterparts and those energies in spirit. These energies are here waiting for you to call upon them. Begin to think and speak to them. Be open to new thoughts and inspirations that come to you. It is in being quiet and acknowledging these ideas, that contact is made. Thank your guidance for working with you and when ready take appropriate action.
* Know that you are a role model to others. With your commitment to yourself and God, you are daily living a genuine life. Each day you are doing the best that you can. It takes strength and courage to develop your strengths and correct your weaknesses. The rewards of self-mastery are worth it.
* Do not doubt your own worth or your spiritual growth. As you continue to open your heart to accept and give more love, kindness, forgiveness, and compassion to yourself and others, you are allowing your High Self to meld with your total being.
We thank you for our time together. Please continue to ask for assistance and we will be there for each of you.
With respect and admiration of you.